- Concentrated Acid Solution at 5% used to remove excess Antique Powder Release Agent.
- Useful for general cleaning.
- Health & Safety
- Contains 5% Hydrochloric Acid.
- Irritant to eyes. Avoid contact by wearing eye and face protection. In case of contact, rinse immediately with cold, clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Wear protective clothing and gloves. Can cause severe irritation and burns on prolonged contact.
- Do not ingest. Can cause severe irritation and corrosion of the mouth, throat and digestive tract.
- Do not inhale. Will cause irritation to eyes, nose, throat and upper respiratory tract. Severe exposure will result in coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, chest pain and may cause lung damage.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- See separate material safety data sheet for full handling, use and storage.