- 25 litres
- Spray on texture printing mats and tools as needed.
- Coverage: 3-4 metres per litre depending on application method.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- For your protection and safety, wear gloves, overalls, mask and eye protection.
- Ensure good ventilation.
- Avoid breathing vapour.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Inhalation: Keep the affected person warm and at rest. Get prompt medical attention. Move the exposed person to fresh air at once. If unconscious turn into the recovery position.
Ingestion: DO NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately. Promptly get affected personnel to drink large volumes of water to dilute the swallowed chemical. If patient vomits, turn to recovery position.
Skin: Wash the skin immediately with soap and water. Get medical attention if any discomfort continues.
Eyes: Promptly wash eyes with plenty of water while lifting the eye lids. Continue to rinse for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention.